Trinity City Church is a community of witnesses who not only share the gospel personally but also corporately by starting new churches. This last Sunday, Pastor Bryan announced that Trent Senske is now a Church Planting Resident at Trinity, which means Trinity is the sending church for Immanuel Fellowship.
Immanuel Fellowship will have preview services and neighborhood parties throughout the summer. In addition, here are some key dates coming up this fall:
- September 9: The Immanuel Fellowship Team will be commissioned at Trinity City Church
- September 16: Immanuel Fellowship begins weekly services at Laura Ingalls Wilder Complex in south Minneapolis.
- October 14: Celebration Service for Immanuel Fellowship supporters at the Wilder Complex.
Stay updated on the latest details by following Immanuel Fellowship on Facebook.
In the audio above, Pastor Bryan exhorted everyone to support Immanuel Fellowship by doing one (or more) of the following:
- Praying: commit to praying regularly for this church plant.
- Giving: donate to Immanuel Fellowship.
- Advocating: spread the word about Immanuel Fellowship especially among those in south MPLS.
- Joining: become a part of the Immanuel Fellowship team!
Everyone at Trinity City Church can do at least one of the above options. It's a specific way we may continue to make disciples who join God in the renewal of our city and world!